Welcome to The John Carroll School Dining Program
Dining Information and Policies
This is YOUR dining service and we are here to serve you! We appreciate your input and feedback to better meet your needs. You can make your voice heard through comment cards or just introduce yourself and tell us what you think.
Special Dietary Needs
Dining service and a Registered Dietitian (R.D.) will work with parents, school nurses, teachers, and health care providers to help manage students’ food allergies and special diets by:
• Working with physicians, dietitians, or qualified nutrition specialists to manage dietary substitutions.
• Knowing where emergency medications are stored and knowing how they should be administered in case a student has an allergic reaction.
• Reviewing menus with parents of students who have food allergies to determine what, if any, menu items need to be substituted.
We have a wealth of resources available to our guests, including the expert guidance of a registered dietitian. Arrangements can be made for individual consultations concerning any dietary need, such as sports nutrition, weight control, food allergies, or medically prescribed diets.
Your understanding and observation of the following regulations will guarantee smooth, efficient operation of the Dining Hall.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Please behave courteously at all times.